Terms & Conditions
1. The following are the general terms and conditions (“General Conditions”) which rule any purchase of jewels and other products from KRIMROSE, a trademark owned by the company MILAREPA Srls, Via Andrea Doria, 56 Milan, VAT 11630660964 (“KRIMROSE” or also “we”) made by the Customer (also “you”) through the website (inserire indirizzo sito web) (also “Website” or “Site”).
3. All the information and data displayed on the Website are not to be intended as a binding offer. Please read the following General Conditions carefully before placing an order.
4. Purchases are strictly intended for personal use only. The Customer, therefore, cannot purchase the products for different or commercial purposes.
5. KRIMROSE products are handcrafted and, therefore, may have small imperfections which, however, do not reduce their material or aesthetic value, and instead represent for the Customer the confirmation and guarantee of having purchased handmade and exclusive products.
6. All KRIMROSE products have an original design, conceived and created expressly for its Customers. The designs and models are the exclusive property of MILAREPA Srls and are protected by Italian “Codice della Proprietà Industriale” as well as by Italian Copyright Law, as applicable. By purchasing KRIMROSE products, Customer does not purchase related intellectual and industrial property rights also, which therefore remain exclusively property of MILAREPA Srls.
7. The Customer, therefore, is not authorized in any way to reproduce the original shapes, models and designs of KRIMROSE products, nor to reproduce, for any purpose, shapes, models and designs which, due to their similarity with the exclusive KRIMROSE products, can be confused, to the general public, with the latter.
8. As well, KRIMROSE trademark is exclusive property of MILAREPA Srls, protected by the law and by Italian “Codice della Proprietà Industriale”. By purchasing KRIMROSE products, the Customer does not also acquire the related trademark rights, which therefore remains exclusively property of MILAREPA Srls.
9. The Customer, therefore, is not authorized in any way to use KRIMROSE trademark, or any other trademark owned by KRIMROSE and / or MILAREPA Srls, as well as any other sign, name or logo which is identical or which can be confused with KRIMROSE trademark.
10. Unless otherwise specified on the Website, prices are in Euro. Prices are VAT and all applicable taxes included (excluded are Customs duties and expenses, if applicable), but they do not include shipping charges and other costs for further services which shall be duly shown on the Website before the payment.
11. At any time KRIMROSE has the right to change the price of the products as displayed on the Website and without prior notice. You will be charged with the price displayed on the Website when the order is sent by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”. You will also bear all the costs incurred in using the remote means of communication used for the purchase. The amount of the ordered products will be charged to your credit card when the order confirmation is sent. Only methods of payment indicated on the Website are accepted.
ORDERS AND PURCHASES
12. In order to validly proceed with the purchase on the site, you must be 18 years old and have legal capacity. You can purchase KRIMROSE products through the Website and settle the price following all the instructions set forth on the Website.
13. To place an order, once you have selected all the desired products by clicking on “ADD TO CART” (or other similar), you must click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” (or other similar) and then fill in the form, with all the details about the place of delivery and invoicing and subsequently accepting the General Conditions. The purchase process will go on by clicking on “PAY” (or other similar) in order to settle the payment.
14. The due receipt of the order by KRIMROSE will be confirmed by an email with a recap of the order. The purchase agreement between you and KRIMROSE is duly entered only with the delivery of the products. We invite you to download these General Conditions and the Purchase Order Confirmation.
15. In the event of disputes, all the data stored by KRIMROSE will count as a proof of the sale.
16. KRIMROSE retains the right to cancel the order should well founded reasons arise, such as – but not limited to – the following: (a) You have been involved in a dispute with KRIMROSE relating to a previous order; (b) KRIMROSE has reasonable grounds to suspect that you (i) have breached these General Conditions, (ii) have not paid for the purchased products, (iii) are involved in fraud or in gray market activities (i.e. the resale of products through channels not belonging to the authorized network); (iv) refuse to provide due information that KRIMROSE is required to collect by the law; (c) KRIMEROSE considers that the cancellation of the order is required by the law; (d) KRIMROSE is entitled to cancel an order under these General Conditions. In case of cancellation, KRIMROSE will refund any settled payment.
17. KRIMROSE makes every effort to ensure that the color, design and style of the products appearing on the Website are at their best complying with the original products. Nevertheless, the appearance of the original product may be slightly different from the Website images for technical or other valid reasons. KRIMROSE will therefore not be liable for any mistakes or inaccuracies in the photographs or graphic representations of the products displayed on the Website, without any prejudice to Customer’s mandatory rights under the law. Each product is covered by the warranty provided by the law applicable to the contract. Where applicable, KRIMROSE expressly refers to Articles from 130 to 132 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 (“Codice del Consumo”), for the legal terms of product guarantee.
18. The display of a product on the Website does not imply that it is actually available for purchase. KRIMROSE retains the right to change, from time to time, the assortment of products on the Website without any prior notice. KRIMROSE will not be liable in the event that a product is out of stock or no longer available for the purchase.
DELIVERY AND RETENTION OF TITLE
19. The product is property of KRIMROSE until full payment is received and the product is duly delivered. The ordered products shall remain under the responsibility of KRIMROSE until they are received by you. Once you have received the products, you accept and assume all risks relating to the products (including loss, theft or damage).
20. Products ordered through the Website will be delivered to the address you entered during the ordering process as indicated in Order Confirmation. Only one address can be entered for each order.
21. Your signature – or the one of a person instructed by you – is required upon delivery.
22. The signature of a 18 years old person is required to duly receive the parcel.
23. Products will be delivered, normally, within 2-4 working days and then delivered by a courier of our confidence, usually within 30 (thirty) days from the shipping, being anyway agreed that such delivery terms are indicative and not binding. Such delivery terms are not applicable in case of force majeure and accident, as well as in case of incomplete or wrong delivery information.
24. Any non-deliveries or delayed deliveries for more than fifteen (15) days from the date of shipment must be, in any case, promptly reported to KRIMROSE.
25. Unless otherwise specified during the order, shipping costs are at your expense, as well as possible Custom duties for the shipping in some specific Countries.
26. Once the order is received, you must check that i) the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the attached transport documentation and that ii) the packaging is perfectly intact. Any damage to the packaging and / or products, or the mismatch in the number of packages or in the product description must be immediately reported by you on the transport document in the space dedicated to this. In this case, you will have to reject the products without opening the package and immediately contact KRIMROSE through customer service, by sending an e-mail to the address (inserire indirizzo corretto del Customer Care visualizzato su e.shop), asking for a return or a replacement, in accordance with the return policy contained in these General Conditions.
27. Any complaint must be communicated within a maximum of seven (7) days from the date of purchase of your product, by sending an e-mail to the address (inserire indirizzo corretto del Customer Care visualizzato su e.shop).
YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
28. Without prejudice to the case of customized or made-to-measure products, for which the right of withdrawal is not recognized, and to the other cases provided by the Law, the Customer, without having to specify any reason, has the right to withdraw from the contract, pursuant to the Italian “Codice del Consumo”, communicating your intention to withdraw from the contract to e-mail address (inserire indirizzo corretto del Customer Care visualizzato su e.shop) and complying with the following terms.
29. The Customer must return the product within 14 (fourteen) days from delivery date. The aforementioned deadline is met if the shipment of the product is made before the expiry of 14 (fourteen) days. The refund will be made through the same payment method used for the payment of the price. In the case of gifts, the recipient of the gift can only request the replacement of the product with another of equal or greater value, always within the same period of 14 (fourteen) days.
30. Upon receipt of the communication relating to your intention to withdraw from the contract, KRIMROSE will send you an email with the instructions for returning it. You can also return the products by sending them, at your own risk, directly to the registered office of KRIMROSE, Via Andrea Doria, 56 in Milan, together with the declaration of your intention to withdraw from the contract.
31. In order to return a product purchased through the Site, having enforced your right to withdrawal, and to obtain a refund of the price paid, you can return the product, without scratches or dents or other damage, by informing us in advance at the email address (inserire indirizzo corretto del Customer Care visualizzato su e.shop) and following all the instructions that will be provided to you.
32. All returns must contain the original sales receipt and be returned in the original packaging. The right of withdrawal is excluded for customized products (such as, for example, products with engravings), which cannot therefore be returned, refunded or replaced.
33. All returned or replaced products are subject to a quality control before being accepted. Products with signs of wear, damage or alteration (including size changes) will not be accepted. You will be refunded the price of the products, but not the costs incurred for the return. All shipping costs for a return will be at your expenses.
34. You must also insure the returned product against theft.
36. The provision of data is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract and failure to provide it will therefore not allow the conclusion and / or execution of the contract.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
38. These General Conditions, their interpretation and execution, including transactions made through the Site, are governed by Italian law.
39. To the fullest extent permitted by law, each party irrevocably undertakes to submit to Italian jurisdiction in relation to any claim or any other matter concerning these General Conditions. For any dispute arising in relation to purchases, without prejudice to the mandatory provisions of the law, the Court of Milan shall be exclusively competent.